Lost your License key?
Retrieve Your License
Log In to Balsamiq Cloud
Our new Web App
Go to balsamiq.cloud
Log In to myBalsamiq
Our vintage Web App
Log In to myBalsamiq
Hi there, I'll try to keep it short this time
- I finally got around to writing the licensing, serial-key / 30-day-trial code I needed. I was dreading it, but it ended up being kind-of fun to write.
- I have a few critical bugs to file in the Confluence integration story, but after that I think I'll be ready to post a 30-day trial downloadable plugin to the site. So exciting, getting close!
- I added the serial key code to the MockupsOnAir version, so it's fully functional only to license holders and not everyone.
- I added a couple of pages and refined some others. This is more of a way of life than a TODO item...anyways the site is pretty close to being ready to launch I think.
- I signed up for Google Webmaster Tools and submitted my sitemap to Google...boring stuff but it had to be done.
- I got my EIN (tax ID)
- I opened a small business checking account
In other words, Balsamiq Studios LLC can now legally accept payments, whoo-hoo!
- fix the remaining Mockups+Confluence bugs
- add my plugin to CruiseControl to publish my builds live auto-magically (gotta learn some tricky ANT+Maven stuff)
- set up my site with e-junkie (bad name, great payment processing service)
- add more pages to the site
- redo the introductory video using the confluence plugin version
- meet with a small business CPA and get set up with his favorite bookkeeping software (I did research into it, and all I have to say is YUCK!)
Thanks for listening and keep that feedback coming! I am especially interested in hearing what you are using Mockups for and how it's working for you. And if you are not using it, why not? 🙂
We'll send you just one email a month and share a ton of information that you'll get before everyone else. More info about the newsletter here.
We'll never share your email address or spam you.
Your email is never published nor shared.
First of all I just have to say I find your blog riveting, I started from the very beginning and this is how far I’ve got in 2 days! It was recommended to me by Ryan @ Carsonified.
If you don’t like your bookkeeping s/ware then take a look at http://www.xero.com, I convinced my accountant to check it out and now he loves it. It even won some usability awards in 2008 which could be a first for bookkeeping/accounting s/ware.
Keep up the good work,