Weekly Update: a month from launch
The main new and exciting development this week is that I have decided to start selling the Dekstop (AIR) version of Mockups. I'll write a blog post about it this week, but basically it comes down to this: people are begging to give me their money for it, and it will be a source of income until wikis become mainstream (in a year or two?).
For the latest updates on what I did this week, you can read my Twitters here: https://twitter.com/balsamiq
- huge performance improvements by REMOVING some code. Yes!
- improving the desktop version with New / "You have unsaved changes" dialog / better PNG export, etc. Now that it's a product I'd better give it some love...more to come this week (not a lot more)
- new UI control (Modal Screen) - a couple more are coming
- two new blog posts.
- made direct contact with my favorite blogger of all time. Cross your fingers for me please.
- more UI controls
- more bug fixing for AIR version
- more PR effort (I found a few other blogs to target)
- I need to spend a little time in PivotalTracker to write down everything that I want to do and prioritize it
- I am going to request for feedback on the site from the Business of Software forums (nice big vocal community of small companies)
Oh, and this is what I have been looking at from my window in the last few days while I work.
That's my dad playing with my son at my dad's country-side house. So beautiful.
Ciao for now,
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.