Weekly Update: 2nd week of April
Hi there, quick update. This past week:
- I fixed the remaining bugs in Mockups For Confluence. I spent 2 hours at Atlassian chasing down my last big bug only to find out that it was a Confluence bug, which they'll fix. Yay! Once again I am impressed with the folks at Atlassian: friendly, knowledgeable, enthusiastic. It's always a pleasure to spend some time at their office here in SF.
- I got the EULA finalized with my lawyer
- I started building a "social online persona" for Balsamiq: now you can "friend balsamiq" on Facebook or send Twitters to "balsamiq" if you have questions, or you can follow my twitters if you really care. 🙂 This is part of my continued effort to be as accessible as possible to my customers.
- I started working on the JIRA plugin: so much fun! I really enjoy adding my plugins to other products, it gives me a good feeling to see great products made even better by the feature(s) my plugin adds. I have a lot more work to do here but none of it seems too scary.
- Through a miracolous chance encounter at my coffee shop, I have lined up an interview with a hugely popular tech blog. I am calling the editor on 4/22, stay tuned. I am so excited about this I can hardly type about it. 🙂
- I have put the FlatWorld demo back on the site.
Other than that, I have been spending more and more time on "the big move".
I have noticed a slowdown in the amount of feedback I receive from you guys, should I worry about it? Are any of you actively using Mockups to help with your work?
Until next week, Peldi
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.