Weekly Release: New Font Sizes, Backgrounds and Bug Fixes
Hi there, this week's release is a small one but important nonetheless.
Here's what's in it:
- Added 24 and 28 font sizes, thanks @Florian_ and @saraonstine for tweeting about it! 🙂
- Added background color (and opacity) to the FieldSet, Tabs Bar and Vertical Tabs controls. The fact that they are no longer "empty" should also help with z-Ordering issues some users were having.
- Bug Fix: using Mockups for Desktop from the command line works again! So sorry for breaking it and thanks to Michael Matti and Aaron Ault for reporting it (here and here)!
- Bug Fix: link icons started showing up in exported PNGs again. I killed them again. Thanks Susan for reporting the bug!
- Bug Fix: the List header text didn't update properly after my changes from last week. Thanks Crink for reporting it!
- Bug Fix: the Links property inspector wasn't really working right. Many thanks to BG for reporting it and even sending me screencasts of how to make the bug happen!
- Bug Fix: the mouse disappeared after using Full Screen Presentation mode. Investigating this seemigly little bug uncovered a pretty bad memory leak as well. Both are fixed now. Thanks so much Rolf for reporting it and helping me reproduce it!
As you can see from above, we continue to implement changes and fix bugs based primarely on your feedback, so keep it coming!
This is our product, together we can make it as good as it can be! 🙂
How do I update?
- Mockups for Desktop: here (you might hit this one-time error if you haven’t updated in a while)
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Web Demo: here
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.