Weekly Release: "Failed to Save" Alert and Other Little Things
Hi everyone. This week's release is a small one since we're still mainly focused on the Mockups web application and on lots of other behind-the-scenes changes we hope to be able to share with you soon.
This is what's in this week's update:
- Mockups for Desktop: finally added an alert when saving a file fails (usually due to the file being read-only on the file-system). Thanks to all who contributed to this thread and especially to Day with the testing help!
- holding ALT when the mouse is over some controls will ignore them so that you can drag-select other controls. This is a small change but it's pretty handy, here's a quick video demonstration:
- Mockups for Desktop: added support for CTRL+SHIFT+TAB to loop through the open mockups backwards (thanks Leon Barnard and stephen.friedrich for the idea)
- Mockups for Desktop: made the activation window a bit bigger and improved our licensing code a bit
- Mockups for Confluence: mockups with a + in their name now export to PDF
- Mockups for Confluence 1.5.8: when exporting to PDF, you no longer get an error
- fixed a few other bugs here and there
- Mockups for Desktop: here (you might hit this one-time error if you haven’t updated in a while)
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Web Demo: here
Next on the List
For next week's update I'd like to take care of this topic (enhancements to the linking feature to use it for user-testing) and make some progress on this topic (porting the linking feature to Confluence, JIRA and XWiki) so if you have any input on either please share it now!