Weekly Release: "Failed to Save" Alert and Other Little Things
Hi everyone. This week's release is a small one since we're still mainly focused on the Mockups web application and on lots of other behind-the-scenes changes we hope to be able to share with you soon.
This is what's in this week's update:
- Mockups for Desktop: finally added an alert when saving a file fails (usually due to the file being read-only on the file-system). Thanks to all who contributed to this thread and especially to Day with the testing help!
- holding ALT when the mouse is over some controls will ignore them so that you can drag-select other controls. This is a small change but it's pretty handy, here's a quick video demonstration:
- Mockups for Desktop: added support for CTRL+SHIFT+TAB to loop through the open mockups backwards (thanks Leon Barnard and stephen.friedrich for the idea)
- Mockups for Desktop: made the activation window a bit bigger and improved our licensing code a bit
- Mockups for Confluence: mockups with a + in their name now export to PDF
- Mockups for Confluence 1.5.8: when exporting to PDF, you no longer get an error
- fixed a few other bugs here and there
- Mockups for Desktop: here (you might hit this one-time error if you haven’t updated in a while)
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Web Demo: here
Next on the List
For next week's update I'd like to take care of this topic (enhancements to the linking feature to use it for user-testing) and make some progress on this topic (porting the linking feature to Confluence, JIRA and XWiki) so if you have any input on either please share it now!
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.