Weekly release: A Proper Certificate!
Hi all, this week's free update comes with a new digital certificate and a host of bug fixes and performance improvements.
The dialog above is what you will see when installing Mockups from now on: it clearly states that what you are about to install comes from a reliable source (us), and not just some hacker somewhere.
The downside of this update for you early adopters 😉 is that you'll need to uninstall Mockups before upgrading, just this time. Full instructions here.
We also made the following bug fixes and performance improvements:
- Undo/Redo is more reliable and intuitive, especially in case of multiple actions (thank so much to all the people who gave us their excellent feedback). There is still more work to be done in this area, but we feel this update is definitely a step forward.
- Selection routines are now much smarter and faster, which results in a snappier application overall
- Worked on the elusive "sometimes controls move a little when you click on them" bug (thanks for the bug report Olaf!)
- fixed a Clipboard bug related to using the "Export Snapshot to Clipboard" feature after copying text (thanks to Jon C. for reporting this via email)
- you can now see through the Scratch Out control a bit more (thanks to kdhoffman for the idea!)
- fixed a run-time-error when importing mockups containing images (from file) from Desktop to a plugin version. Now it just says "Image not found" since the Flash Player cannot access your file system (thanks Adam for the bug report!)
We are going to focus on the online version of Mockups for a few days, as more and more people are expressing interest in it.
- Mockups for Desktop: here
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Web Demo: here