[Release] A small bug-fix release
Last week's release was a big one, and very well received. As it often happens with big updates, a couple of little issues snuck in.
Today's little release addresses those, as well as a few other bugs. Here's the list:
- All versions: linking of groups broke. Thanks Roland Studer and Derek D. for reporting it!
- All versions: fixed an issue with the iOS Picker when entering too much text in it.
- All versions: fixed an issue with the color of links. Thanks Larry for reporting it!
- All versions: fixed a crash issue when entering too much text in the color picker. Thanks Jenni Merrifield for reporting it!
- All versions: fixed an issue with the Tabs Bar control with large font size. Thanks Ken K. for reporting it!
- All versions: fixed an issue with the Pointy Button control width when switching skins.
- All versions: fixed a regression in our markdown syntax. Thank you Michael H. and Martin K. for reporting it!
- Mockups for Desktop: fixed error 3013 when doing a "Save All" from the right-click menu on Windows. Thanks jb for reporting it!
- Mockups for Google Drive: fixed an issue with uploading images. Thank you Jeremy Carr and Erik F. for reporting it!
How do I update?
If you're using myBalsamiq or Mockupsfor Google Drive, you're already updated.
For other versions, simply install from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂
For posterity, these are the version numbers of today's release:
- myBalsamiq: build #4097
- Mockups for Desktop: version 2.2.21
- Mockups for Google Drive: version 2.2.53
- Mockups for Confluence: version 2.2.21
- Mockups for JIRA: version 2.2.21
- Mockups for FogBugz: version 2.2.20
- Mockups for XWiki: version 2.2.20
- Web Demo: version 2.2.22 launch it
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.