Preparing for Launch
Doing my homework in preparation for launch:
- Press for Startups: 10 tips
- 17 Tips For Getting Bloggers To Write About You
- The Art of Sucking Up
- Five Wrong Ways to Pitch RWW and One Great Way
- 12 Things Not to Do When Pitching a Story to Mashable
- and of course I re-read a couple of chapters of Getting Real
Btw, I'm not sure about when to have the "launch day" yet, it will be sometimes in the 2nd half of June.
Update: I found some more links on the subject that might be useful:
- Thoughts on product launch promotion
- Marshall Kirkpatrick's delicious list on the topic
- PR Tips For Startups: How To Get And Keep The Media Attentio
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.