Mid-Week Release: finishing up Zoom
New Update (5:49pm CET): we have fixed the bug and issued an apology you might be interested in (there's a little surprise for you there)
Update (5:16pm CET): the new build was seriously broken. We have posted the previous version here if you need to roll back. A new build with the fix is coming right up. Also writing a blog post apology.
Hey. We just posted a new version of Mockups that "finishes" the zoom feature we released two days ago.
Here's what's new:
- in Mockups on Desktop: the zoom and scroll position is remembered for each tab. Thanks so much Ben Gillbanks for starting the discussion on this and to everyone else who chimed in! As a side effect, this took care of this year-old bug report by Michael Bourque! It might take us a little while, but we get to things! 😉
- we added the ability to pan! Just hold down space and drag around to navigate your mockup easily
- we also added the ability to zoom in and out with CTRL+scrollwheel: up to zoom in, down to zoom out. Thanks to those who asked for it!
Who do we think we are, Photoshop? 😉
There might still some bugs, so keep reporting them and we'll fix them all up, yay!
How do I upgrade?
- Mockups for Desktop: here (you might hit this one-time error if you haven’t updated in a while)
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Mockups for FogBugz: here (onDemand customers: this will go live for you automatically in a few days)
- Web Demo: here