Mid-Week Release: finishing up Zoom
New Update (5:49pm CET): we have fixed the bug and issued an apology you might be interested in (there's a little surprise for you there)
Update (5:16pm CET): the new build was seriously broken. We have posted the previous version here if you need to roll back. A new build with the fix is coming right up. Also writing a blog post apology.
Hey. We just posted a new version of Mockups that "finishes" the zoom feature we released two days ago.
Here's what's new:
- in Mockups on Desktop: the zoom and scroll position is remembered for each tab. Thanks so much Ben Gillbanks for starting the discussion on this and to everyone else who chimed in! As a side effect, this took care of this year-old bug report by Michael Bourque! It might take us a little while, but we get to things! 😉
- we added the ability to pan! Just hold down space and drag around to navigate your mockup easily
- we also added the ability to zoom in and out with CTRL+scrollwheel: up to zoom in, down to zoom out. Thanks to those who asked for it!
Who do we think we are, Photoshop? 😉
There might still some bugs, so keep reporting them and we'll fix them all up, yay!
How do I upgrade?
- Mockups for Desktop: here (you might hit this one-time error if you haven’t updated in a while)
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Mockups for FogBugz: here (onDemand customers: this will go live for you automatically in a few days)
- Web Demo: here
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.