Weekly Release: More OS-Native Menus!
Hi there. This week's release is a little early because I wanted to fix Snow Leopard compatibility ASAP.
Here's what's new:
- Mockups for Desktop now sports some newly refactored, more OS-native (and Snow Leopard-compatible) menus! Here's the full details. Huge thanks go to Arno Gourdol and Rob Christensen from the Air team at Adobe for the help on this: they even sent me sample code to use!
- A small bug fix that had to do with the position and size inspector. Thanks to Cherian Mathew for reporting it!
- Items in the list no longer "spill over" the edge of the list. Thanks to Samson L. for reporting it via email.
- other little improvements here and there
How do I update?
- Mockups for Desktop: here (you might hit this one-time error if you haven’t updated in a while)
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Mockups for FogBugz: here
- Web Demo: here
Plans for this week
Here are our development plans for the week:
- try to finish the wiki integration of Mockups for FogBugz
- fix more issues and add more people to the Mockups web app private beta
- get started on porting the linking feature to the plugin versions of Mockups
I know there are lots of new features you're waiting on, but we want to "finish" a few things before adding more to the app. Hang in there! 🙂
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.