Weekly Release: More OS-Native Menus!
Hi there. This week's release is a little early because I wanted to fix Snow Leopard compatibility ASAP.
Here's what's new:
- Mockups for Desktop now sports some newly refactored, more OS-native (and Snow Leopard-compatible) menus! Here's the full details. Huge thanks go to Arno Gourdol and Rob Christensen from the Air team at Adobe for the help on this: they even sent me sample code to use!
- A small bug fix that had to do with the position and size inspector. Thanks to Cherian Mathew for reporting it!
- Items in the list no longer "spill over" the edge of the list. Thanks to Samson L. for reporting it via email.
- other little improvements here and there
How do I update?
- Mockups for Desktop: here (you might hit this one-time error if you haven’t updated in a while)
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Mockups for FogBugz: here
- Web Demo: here
Plans for this week
Here are our development plans for the week:
- try to finish the wiki integration of Mockups for FogBugz
- fix more issues and add more people to the Mockups web app private beta
- get started on porting the linking feature to the plugin versions of Mockups
I know there are lots of new features you're waiting on, but we want to "finish" a few things before adding more to the app. Hang in there! 🙂