The last Mockups release of 2010
Here's a tiny little release before we break for the holidays.
- All versions: fixed a bad bug when using Checkbox Group and Radio Button Group controls without specifying any text next to each checkbox. Thanks to Paul Campbell for reporting this via email.
- All versions: improved UI Library performance, which makes the whole app feel snappier, especially when switching from one Mockup to another. Try it!
- Mockups for Confluence: added the ability to disable the plugin without uninstalling it. This helps our friends at Atlassian and their JIRA Studio customers.
- Mockups for JIRA: same as above, you can now disable the plugin by using a special key.
This is a small release even by our standards, but we didn't want these issues to just sit there unfixed for the holidays...
How do I update?
Easy! Just install from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂
For posterity, these are the version numbers of today's release:
- Mockups for Desktop: version 2.0.10 . You might hit this one-time error if you haven't updated in a long time.
- Mockups for Confluence: version 2.0.10
- Mockups for JIRA: version 2.0.11
- Mockups for XWiki: version 2.0.9
- Mockups for FogBugz: version 2.0.12
- Web Demo: version 2.0.9 launch it
If I get around to it, I'll be writing a "looking back at 2010 / goals for 2011" post soon.
In the meantime, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR from all of us at Balsamiq! Yay for recharging batteries! 🙂
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.