Weekly Release: Image Improvements, Bug Fixes...
Another week, another release. 🙂
Here's what's new:
- all the good stuff we announced last week is now live in 1.6: account and project assets folders, pasting images directly to the Desktop, pasting text...good stuff. Thanks to all of those who helped us test it!
- we now show the image name in the "unlock" right-click menu
- the primary location of the optional BalsamiqMockups.cfg file is now <your documents folder>/Balsamiq Mockups/BalsamiqMockups.cfg - if we can't find the .cfg file there we'll look for it in the old obscure location, so there's no need to move it if you don't want to.
We also made a number of important bug fixes:
- we reworked how all of our dialogs work so that when you hit ENTER you no longer get a run-time exception if you're using Flash Player 10. This was causing some data loss, especially for Mockups for FogBugz customers. Our apologies, it's fixed now.
- In Mockups for FogBugz onDemand, fixed an exception some customers were getting when starting the sign-up process without actually signing up.
- In Mockups for Confluence, some users were getting a "Stream Error" on load when editing some mockups. It's fixed.
- ALT+Click now follow links even if the control is locked
- \r works in the iPhone menu on Windows as well
- The default row height for the DataGrid is now back to 20 pixels (not 23).
- Fixed a bug that was causing some Mockups not to render properly
How do I update?
- Mockups for Desktop: here (you might hit this one-time error if you haven’t updated in a while)
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Mockups for FogBugz: here (onDemand customers: this will go live for you automatically in a few days)
- Web Demo: here
Aside from fixing any bugs or urgent customer issues, we are going to focus our coding efforts on the mockups web app for the next few weeks. We're no longer accepting people to the beta and we really want to do this final push before going live with it, somewhere around Dec 1st.
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.