My Web Office Suite
Today I registered an account with Google Apps for webofficeplugins.com (I'll register another for wopstudio.com tomorrow). So now I have a pretty complete Web Office suite for my startup:
- email and mailing lists at mail.wopstudio.com (Google Apps)
- group Calendar at calendar.wopstudio.com (Google Apps)
- word processing, spreadsheets and presentations, at docs.wopstudio.com (Google Apps)
- an iGoogle-like start page for my "employees" at start.wopstudio.com (Google Apps)
- internal Wiki at www.wopstudio.com:8080 (Atlassian Confluence personal license, 2 users)
- internal blogging system (Atlassian Confluence, not that I need it right now, it's just me remember?)
- the blog you're reading (WordPress)
- the rest of the site (WordPress)
That all took 3 days to set up, a whole IT infrastructure accessible from any computer on any platform, always backed up, easy to manage, collaboration enabled...beautiful. There's no going back guys! 🙂
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.