[Release] Second batch of Balsamiq Mockups 3 bug fixes
Hello again friends!
We're back with another round of bug fixes.
Here's what's new in today's release:
- We did a major cleanup of the "Save" and "Save As" code. It's now much cleaner and finally reliable. We also show a little notification when you hit save, so that you have confirmation that autosaving is doing its job.
- We now commit any text you might have typed if you hit CTRL+S or Save from the menu, like we did in version 2.
- Fixed a bug when renaming a custom icon asset after using it.
- Fixed an issue with some menus (Close Project, Print...) staying disabled if you closed all project windows and opened a new project.
- Made some optimizations while editing symbols. MUCH bigger optimizations in this area will come in the next release, probably next week.
- Sped up the loading of projects, and improved the "Loading" and "Drawing" messages even more.
- Fixed an issue with exporting to PNG or PDF when the mockup was bigger than the maximum canvas size.
- Fixed the handling of the Restore and Delete Permanently menus in the Trash view.
- Fixed an issue with mockup ordering "not sticking".
How do I update?
Install build 3.0.5 from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂
You can expect another release similar to this one in a week or so.
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.