1.5 Weekly Release: what's new this week
I am starting to batch updates and releasing once a week (Sunday morning, Italian time). I used to "fix it an release it" but now that the product is more mature I feel that "slowing down" to a weekly release cycle is the right thing to do. 🙂
This week, the new build brings us:
- curvature property for arrows (GetSatisfaction thread):
- "Empty Text" support: empty text is now accepted in lots and lots of control types. No more "use a space" workaround needed! (GetSatisfaction thread 1 and thread 2)
- Checkbox and RadioButton controls now support text styles like size, underline, etc. (GetSatisfaction thread)
- I fixed a bug with positioning of controls when cloning via the ALT+drag method
- I fixed a bug in the right-click unlock menu, now it properly says "Unlock Group" instead of just "Unlock "
I also fixed a few bugs during the week and pushed them right away (the most important had to do with PNG images failing to export in some cases) .
You can download the new version in the usual places:
I also updated the website a bit with some FAQs and more up-to-date company info.
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.